Jobs in Occupational Health Nursing
If You Would Like To Have a Job Posted On This Site
To have a job posted on the MAOHN web site, please forward the job information to the MAOHN via email. Please make sure to include the following information:
- Job Title
- Job Description & Qualifications
- Contact Information
- Date the Job is to be removed from the site.
Our preference is to post the job information in .pdf format.
If a change is required after a job has been posted or if you would like to remove a job posting prior to the end date, than the individual who posted the job should contact the MAOHN to request this change to the job posting.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Plant Occupational Health Nurse
LS Doll & Associates
OHN opportunity available with a growing food processing company located (1) hour northwest of St. Cloud, Minnesota area.
Degree: Registered Nurse or Occupational Health Certification
Years of Experience: 5+
Compensation: To $80,000 based on experience plus 10% potential annual target bonus
Industry: Food Processing
Must have at least 5+ years of OHN experience including working knowledge of claims management process and programs along with the ability to speak fluent Spanish. This position will manage the day to day operations of the occupational health services department for a (700) employee food processing plant and report to the Plant Manager.
Candidate will evaluate and treat all occupational injuries in an efficient and professional manner consistent with occupational nursing guidelines; responsible for managing all records, equipment and programs and collaborate with outside medical providers to ensure proper care for employees. Manage workers compensation process to ensure prompt reporting, care, follow up and claim resolution.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- 5 years' minimum of OHN and claims management experience
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Registered Nurse or Occupational Health Certification
Date to Remove: 2017-06-30
Process Followed for MAOHN Job Postings:
- Company is to notify via email to: maohn.org their request for a job posting, preferable in .pdf format or appropriate reproducible format for website.
- Company is to include an "end date" for posting.
- Company is to include their contact information.
- Postings must be for an actual job position available, not open resume collection.
- Representative from PR committee for MAOHN, reviews the request for authenticity and appropriate venue for posting at maohn.org.
- If representative of PR committee of MAOHN approves the request, they are then to forward to our Webmaster, Eric Schmid, indicating he may post this job at our website.
- Webmaster will then individually post job for predetermined time.
- Company is responsible to notify maohn.org if they want job posting removed prior to deadline or if changes are needed to the posting.
- MAOHN is not responsible for the content of job posting accuracy, this is the sole responsibility of the company requesting free job posting.
- Job postings at MAOHN are a service to our membership and MAOHN does not earn revenue from job postings.