Jobs in Occupational Health Nursing
If You Would Like To Have a Job Posted On This Site
To have a job posted on the MAOHN web site, please forward the job information to the MAOHN via email. Please make sure to include the following information:
- Job Title
- Job Description & Qualifications
- Contact Information
- Date the Job is to be removed from the site.
Our preference is to post the job information in .pdf format.
If a change is required after a job has been posted or if you would like to remove a job posting prior to the end date, than the individual who posted the job should contact the MAOHN to request this change to the job posting.
Occupational Health Nurse
McLaughlin Search, Inc.
Location: St. Cloud, MN area
Number of Employees: 1700
Full time, permanent, M-F days
Our client, a leader in the food industry, has an immediate need for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse to join their team. This position reports to the Safety Manager.
- Provide first aid/treatment to employees
- Maintain OSHA log
- Coordinate Workers' Compensation management
- Participate in wellness and safety classes
RN, (BSN preferred, but not required). COHN or COHN-S preferred, but not required.
2-4 years' experience in an industrial environment as an Occupational Health Nurse required.
Enjoy a competitive salary with exceptional annual bonus. Excellent benefits and a relocation package offered.
Send resume to Lisa McLaughlin, McLaughlin Search, Inc.
Date to Remove: 2018-02-05
Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
Location: Edina, MN
Our Goals at BHS, PC provides a level of service enhancing our customer's philosophy, culture, size and operational goals and objectives. Strategies are customized to your operation and developed with published industry standards, and evidence-based care. Quality is an important part of this development and ongoing monitoring is based on these standards.
Interested in a rewarding career in Occupational Health Nursing? Do you want to take your career to the next level? Join us! BHS is a known leader in providing occupational health, safety, and environmental professionals and expertise to the business community. We are excited to have a full-time opportunity with a valued client in Edina, Minnesota for an Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner.
This position performs under the general direction of the Regional Health Director and within the general framework of the Health Services Operating Discipline and Clinical Guidelines of our client.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Time
- Annual Education Stipend
- Provide nursing assessment and interventions within the scope of practice of the practitioner
- Evaluate employees with work-related injuries and illnesses and/or personal medical conditions for their fitness for duty
- Obtain and review company and external health and position information, complete a medical history and performing any needed physical assessments in order to define the appropriate work placement for the employee's medical status
- Provide travel health counseling and services for business travelers
- Medical Review Board (MRB) Participation
- Develop the specific Health Assessment Program plan for assigned employee groups, using the Health Services Operating Discipline
- Provide Health Assessment employee review
- Create Health Assessment Program Plant Health Report
- Provide health promotion and disease prevention strategies using primary, secondary and tertiary prevention principles
Hours: Primarily Dayshift
- 3-5 years of nursing experience
- Masters degree in nursing (NP) or equivalent desirable
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) in the state of Minnesota.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing is desirable
- BCLS Certification Required
All resumes can be sent to Brianna.email@example.com. For more information you can call 317.471.3503 for more details regarding this opening.
Date to Remove: 2018-02-15
Process Followed for MAOHN Job Postings:
- Company is to notify via email to: maohn.org their request for a job posting, preferable in .pdf format or appropriate reproducible format for website.
- Company is to include an "end date" for posting.
- Company is to include their contact information.
- Postings must be for an actual job position available, not open resume collection.
- Representative from PR committee for MAOHN, reviews the request for authenticity and appropriate venue for posting at maohn.org.
- If representative of PR committee of MAOHN approves the request, they are then to forward to our Webmaster, Eric Schmid, indicating he may post this job at our website.
- Webmaster will then individually post job for predetermined time.
- Company is responsible to notify maohn.org if they want job posting removed prior to deadline or if changes are needed to the posting.
- MAOHN is not responsible for the content of job posting accuracy, this is the sole responsibility of the company requesting free job posting.
- Job postings at MAOHN are a service to our membership and MAOHN does not earn revenue from job postings.